/OT/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrecy is our #1 priority.

3 posters

Eh I'm posting in Roblox OT and I don't think they give a shit bout this :\

xXxOathKeeperxXx
    xXxOathKeeperxXx
    Admin

Eh I'm posting in Roblox OT and I don't think they give a shit bout this :\ Empty Eh I'm posting in Roblox OT and I don't think they give a shit bout this :

Post  xXxOathKeeperxXx Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 am

Banned for 1 Day
    Our content monitors have determined that your behavior at ROBLOX has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules.

Reviewed: 3/14/2010 3:44:23 AM

Moderator Note: Don't say inappropriate things on ROBLOX.

Reason: Profanity
    Offensive Item:
    You suck donkeys pink

Please abide by the ROBLOX Community Guidelines so that ROBLOX can be fun for users of all ages.

Your account has been disabled for 1 day. You may re-activate it after 3/15/2010 3:44:23 AM

You currently have a ROBLOX membership that expires on 12/24/2010. If you would like to cancel this membership during the duration of your moderation action, please call us at 1-888-858-BLOX (2569).
    fastlane250
    fastlane250

Eh I'm posting in Roblox OT and I don't think they give a shit bout this :\ Empty Re: Eh I'm posting in Roblox OT and I don't think they give a shit bout this :\

Post  fastlane250 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 am

So you're birdhouse?
    xXxOathKeeperxXx
    xXxOathKeeperxXx
    Admin

Eh I'm posting in Roblox OT and I don't think they give a shit bout this :\ Empty Re: Eh I'm posting in Roblox OT and I don't think they give a shit bout this :\

Post  xXxOathKeeperxXx Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:57 am

Yea
    drbender
    drbender

Post  drbender Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 am

fastlane250 wrote:So you're birdhouse?

Yup, the Original mod on OTchan.

I was the first one to join. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:32 am