/OT/

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrecy is our #1 priority.

3 posters

What proxy should I use for fucking with ROBLOX?

NaiBeatle
    NaiBeatle

What proxy should I use for fucking with ROBLOX? Empty What proxy should I use for fucking with ROBLOX?

Post  NaiBeatle Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm

kthx
    drbender
    drbender

What proxy should I use for fucking with ROBLOX? Empty Re: What proxy should I use for fucking with ROBLOX?

Post  drbender Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

NaiBeatle wrote:kthx

Well I used Ninjaproxy...

So...
    CheesyNacho
    CheesyNacho

What proxy should I use for fucking with ROBLOX? Empty Re: What proxy should I use for fucking with ROBLOX?

Post  CheesyNacho Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 am

may sound like a newfag here, but go with vtunnel if you haven't already
    or maybe http://www.googlegooglegooglegoogle.com.br/ but i'm not sure if that would work as a proxy or not
    NaiBeatle
    NaiBeatle

Post  NaiBeatle Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Thanks! Muhahaha :3

Edit: Made 5 evil accounts. Adolf Hitler invasion is pursuing tomorrow. However, every page has the 403 shit and I have to refresh inorder to go to wherever I wanted to go.
    drbender
    drbender

Post  drbender Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:21 am

NaiBeatle wrote:Thanks! Muhahaha :3

Edit: Made 5 evil accounts. Adolf Hitler invasion is pursuing tomorrow. However, every page has the 403 shit and I have to refresh inorder to go to wherever I wanted to go.

Yeah, I hate that.

If you wanted to JUST make alts, you could just use Firefox's private browsing tool.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm