Secrecy is our #1 priority.


    MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Share
    avatar
    DragonOfTime

    Posts : 442
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Location : Temporal dimension Awesome level: 9001

    MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  DragonOfTime on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 am

    :< I'm bored

    Martin

    Posts : 540
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Age : 23

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  Martin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 am

    Solar conquest...?
    avatar
    DragonOfTime

    Posts : 442
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Location : Temporal dimension Awesome level: 9001

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  DragonOfTime on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:19 am

    Nvm, me and super went

    And totally owned Havalu Razz
    avatar
    supersorcerer

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-03
    Age : 21

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  supersorcerer on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 am

    IT WAS PHUN :D

    Martin

    Posts : 540
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Age : 23

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  Martin on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:21 am

    Yuh, but I didn't know what it even was... Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    supersorcerer

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-03
    Age : 21

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  supersorcerer on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:23 am

    pirat lol haha
    avatar
    DragonOfTime

    Posts : 442
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Location : Temporal dimension Awesome level: 9001

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  DragonOfTime on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:23 am

    I got the 2 badges for killing people ^^

    (I hid on Havalu and kept killing them)

    And solar conquest = A rare GOOD front page game.
    avatar
    supersorcerer

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-03
    Age : 21

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  supersorcerer on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 am

    and i was like in ma ship, and killin em, i hadz da most killz
    avatar
    DragonOfTime

    Posts : 442
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Location : Temporal dimension Awesome level: 9001

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  DragonOfTime on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 am

    supersorcerer wrote:and i was like in ma ship, and killin em, i hadz da most killz

    Oh please, I started a civil war by making them think someone was TKing
    avatar
    supersorcerer

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-01-03
    Age : 21

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  supersorcerer on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 am

    DragonOfTime (<3 MU11) wrote:
    supersorcerer wrote:and i was like in ma ship, and killin em, i hadz da most killz

    Oh please, I started a civil war by making them think someone was TKing


    i made them all leave cos they were getting pwned so much.
    avatar
    DragonOfTime

    Posts : 442
    Join date : 2010-01-02
    Location : Temporal dimension Awesome level: 9001

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  DragonOfTime on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 am

    supersorcerer wrote:
    DragonOfTime (<3 MU11) wrote:
    supersorcerer wrote:and i was like in ma ship, and killin em, i hadz da most killz

    Oh please, I started a civil war by making them think someone was TKing


    i made them all leave cos they were getting pwned so much.

    xD

    Good point.
    avatar
    LNER fan

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2010-01-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Keeling tiny kowards on ctf_2fort

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  LNER fan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:03 pm

    DragonOfTime (<3 MU11) wrote:
    supersorcerer wrote:
    DragonOfTime (<3 MU11) wrote:
    supersorcerer wrote:and i was like in ma ship, and killin em, i hadz da most killz

    Oh please, I started a civil war by making them think someone was TKing


    i made them all leave cos they were getting pwned so much.

    xD

    Good point.

    All around, I'm pretty damn good at Solar Conquest. I'm a great builder, and I'm pretty good at 1vs1 dogfights, but I'm yet to have a REAL fight with a squadron with me.

    Sponsored content

    Re: MU11. Go to solar conquest.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:52 am